Monday, August 25, 2014

The Podcast Trailer


I'm not much of a techie, but I whipped up this trailer to announce the upcoming History Goes Bump Podcast.  The podcast will be a companion to this blog.  I've always loved the paranormal and supernatural and I have had several experiences in my life.  I look forward to entertaining listeners along with sharing some information they might not already know.  Please share this on your various social media if you want.  I would greatly appreciate it.  Let me know which places and events you would like to hear about on the podcast as well.  Email:  historygoesbump@gmail.com

1 comment:


  1. Great and simple post you shared. It has such a mythology about it, but it really is just making a common sense! Thanks for pointing that in your post.
    real money slots

    ReplyDelete